Have you come across certain situations where you get less time to get your makeup done to be ready for the party? We are sharing certain quick tips to enhance your face features in little time and be ready to rock the party!
- To enhance your eyes features, apply a cream eye shadow base over the lid.
- Choose a shade which will make your eye colour stand out.
- I know, every one loves to use glitter but if you apply too much and notproperly balanced, it might make fine lines and give a wrinkle look, sobe selective on how much glitter you should apply.
- You can try a creamy eye liner with some shimmer on your lash line. It will uplift your eyes looks.
- Matte lips looks good if you are going out for shorter duration. If you are planning to spend more time outdoor or during the night, opt in for glossy lips.
- Select a lipstick with a glossy finish.
- Before using the lipstick, apply a lip liner that perfectly matches with the shade of your lipstick. If the colour of your lipstick fade, the lip liner base will still be there. So, you will still look good. These days most of lipsticks comes in a combo with matching lip liner so you can opt for the same.
- Keep the lipstick along with you so that you can reapply, if required.
- To get full even coverage, you can use a setting spray. It will not only keep foundation and eye makeup in place
- It also helps to deflect extra surface shine for a more natural look. If you like, do share in comments and we will cover a topic on the best setting spray that you should try.
If you like this article, share it with your friends and spread with love! XOXO
Get Awesome makeup updates right in your mailbox. Subscribe to our newsletter – Beauty Pulse.